Muscle tone and fitness is the most important factor for the body. If you desire to loss weight, swim, bike, run, or just be more active, they all require increasing your muscle tone and conditioning. Best to start with a basic daily routine which you can find on under training information. Then when you are ready to progress take on the Total Body Hour by Endurance Madness.The shortened video class is also under training information or you are welcome to come to the live sessions. Schedule does vary a little but current schedule is Mon, Tues, Thurs 6pm and Wed 7 pm.
- This week in training December 17, 2017
- Starting base training for next year after a month of rest December 10, 2017
- This week in training November 12, 2017
- This week in training November 5, 2017
- this week in training October 30, 2017
- This week in training October 22, 2017
- This week in training, rest and recovery October 17, 2017
Be better than you were yesterday!The Endurance Madness concept is not to compete with anyone else. It is to compete against yourself.
TagsBike climbing build swim speed burning fat carbohydrates vs fats Cyclists endurance madness Equinox Half Marathon freestyle catch Health and Fitness healthy weight loss IRONMAN Muncie MO Cowbell half marathon MO Cowbell marathon MSE Racing Running running shoes Saint Louis Triathlon St. Louis Open Water Series Swimming Swim workout training plan triathlon triathlon cyclists weight loss