Athlete or someone who wants to perform their best must eat to fuel the body. Endurance Madness suggests tracking your daily food and liquid intake for at least the first month. Then occasionally there after making changes to your daily intake. It is important to eat a well balanced diet while achieving all the nutritional requirements of the body. When a person or an athlete does not reach these levels the body will continue to be hungry and performance will suffer. The main consequence is with the increased hunger you will gain weight from not reaching your bodies daily needs. Athletes eat and train they do not diet and exercise. Endurance Madness is here to help you with suggestions, tips, tricks and tales.
- This week in training August 20, 2017
- This week in Training August 13, 2017
- This week in training August 6, 2017
- This week in training July 30, 2017
- Open Water Swim Series with MSE Racing July 29, 2017
- This week in training July 23, 2017
- this week in training is going to hot so be careful out there July 16, 2017
Be better than you were yesterday!The Endurance Madness concept is not to compete with anyone else. It is to compete against yourself.
TagsBike climbing build swim speed burning fat carbohydrates vs fats Cyclists endurance madness Equinox Half Marathon freestyle catch Health and Fitness healthy weight loss IRONMAN Muncie MO Cowbell half marathon MO Cowbell marathon MSE Racing Running running shoes Saint Louis Triathlon St. Louis Open Water Series Swimming Swim workout training plan triathlon triathlon cyclists weight loss